40 Things I’ve Learned, in no particular order but the one they came to me in, by Kat Leonard:
1. You won’t end up with the friends you started with.
2. Keep friends in whose company you like yourself.
3. I’m lucky. Part of being lucky is realizing that you are.
4. Love feels even better going out than coming in.
5. My gut serves me best but my mind provides a worthy and engaging opponent.
6. Self-Doubt will keep you humble if it doesn’t paralyze you.
7. You can’t blame someone for not reacting the way you would.
8. No one can make you feel any particular way without your permission.
9. Maintain high hopes and low expectations. Also, early is on time and on time is late!
10. If you know enough to say sorry while you’re doing it, DON’T DO IT! Duh!
11. All that glitters can be worn…
View original post 399 more words